Numerology: Your Soul Urge or Heart's Desire Number
How to Calculate Your Heart's Desire Number (aka Soul Urge)
For this calculation use ONLY the VOWELS of your full birth name. Add them up and reduce to a single digit unless a master number occurs. Our example Jane Doe 1 + 5 = 6 for Jane 6 + 5= 11 for Doe. Because we have a master number we are not reducing it so we go to 11 + 6 which = 17 which reduces to 1 + 7 so Jane's Soul Urge number is 8. If you have a middle name don't forget to use it! Add up each name individually first and then reduce.
What is the Soul Urge Number?
This number is a reflection of the inner you, your authentic self, deep beneath the surface of your outer personality. It speaks to your true desires and motivations.
Meaning of Soul Urge or Hearts Desire Numbers
- Hearts Desire/Soul Urge Number 1: Independence, leadership and a strong desire to be a leader in their field are the traits of the one soul urge number. The person with this heart's desire longs to be in complete control of his/her own destiny.
- Soul Urge Number 2:People with this soul urge are the natural peace keepers who seek to bridge gaps and bring others together in the spirit of harmony and cooperation.
- Soul Urge Number 3: People with the 3 for a heart's desire are natural entertainers and thrive on self-expression and sharing themselves with others. They are often writers, singers, actors etc.
- Soul Urge Number 4: People with this soul urge have a natural desire for order and are very good at working with their hands and tend to be tradespeople
- Soul Urge Number 5: These are your nonconventional adventure seekers who don't like to be confined by limitations or limited by societal norms. People with this soul urge long to travel and thrive on change and a variety of experience.