Numerology: The Master Numbers
What are the Master Numbers & What do They Mean?
The Master Numbers are double digit numbers 11,22, & 33 that often appear in a Numerology chart. These numbers are typically more highly evolved or developed and have a stronger potential associated with them than the single digit numbers.
In numerology only the master numbers 11,22, and 33 are considered - however other master numbers will often appear to many people throughout life, particularly when in a phase of spiritual growth. 444 is a great example of such a phenomenon so I am also including the other master numbers 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, and 99.
Master Number Meanings
- Master Number 11: Master number 11 represents a naturally intuitive person who possesses a high level of creativity. 11's are often very sensitive, but also compelled to become leaders or push themselves towards personal recognition. This duality can sometimes cause conflict in their lives. Although they are very driven to be leaders or ahead of the crowd, they also tend to deal with issues of low self-confidence. For this reason 11's will either achieve great success or self-destruct they tend to not know grey areas.
- Master Number 22: 22 is a very strong master number and speaks of someone who can blend their vision and creativity with the discipline required to manifest their goals. These people are naturally gifted at manifesting and can easily bring their ideas to fruition.
- Master Number 33: Transcendence and enlightenment are the themes of the master number 33. The person with this master number is able to overcome personal desires and goals and work for the good of all beings. The number 33 is considered the master teacher, a great communicator and someone who seeks to help others attain their own personal growth.
- Master Number 44: When you see the number 44 come up in abundance it typically means a period of growth through challenge and you are called to pay attention to how you think about this particular challenge. It can be a little reminder from your source that you need to reassess your attitude and thought patterns to be more proactive and "at cause" instead of merely allowing life to happen to you.
- Master Number 55: When this number comes up a lot it means a period of instability and flux, but one that you are able to master by turning within and seeking your higher wisdom and intuition rather than merely reacting to the events around you. Building a stronger foundation by cultivating self-trust.
The other master numbers and their meanings...